Saturday 4 February 2012

My First Blog Ever !!!!!!!!!

       Wow!!! this is more like the only thing I can say.How can a computer literate with a diploma from CT computer school(na one place like that for ojuelegba) not have a blog spot?Am sure you will ask yourself the same question.I get to use the internet everyday and i am filled with so much experience that I would love to share with you about my world but somehow, it did not occur to me to create one, not until today that I happen to be updating my first mini laptop(na gift ooo) on the internet. Let me tell you a little about me.My names are Oluwayemisi, Anuoluwapo, Oluwadamilola,Ayobami, Agbeke, Egbearhen, Equagbeari,Loveth Jemima. Am sure you are wondering why I have so many names. I am the first born and only girl with 3 brothers. I have LLB(hons) in law, a committed events manager and the owner of heziah7 events, love kids, plantain, gisting, studying (not school books oooo) music, nature, meeting people, travelling., swimming.I am the current welfare officer in Nigerian Law School Kano campus for 2011/2012.Oooops!!! I forgot to add my birthday, who knows, I might be getting gifts. I was born on the 27th day of September.......... You know I wont put the year, I dont want you to know the state of my biological clock. Finally, I am single, although it wont be for long.
        I intend to share some of my experiences with you and you can be rest assured that they are a combination of fun, inspiration, reasoning, fears, dreams, goals, hope and perhaps a little secret. I wont give you all the details of my life, if I do so,there wont be any mystery to me anymore. I will be  nice enough to let you in on a reasonable amount that would make you know me even if you haven't met me. I am a proper African lady with a whole lot of talents.
       I make hair, beads, manicure, pedicure, facials, events, massages, interior decoration, write stories and articles, poems etc. Guys am sure you are wishing your girlfriend was like me (lol). Babes, the truth is behind all these, I am as human as everyone else, I even make a whole lot of mistakes. Some I regret and some I laugh about but most importantly, I get over them all.The good thing about life is, we learn everyday.
       We don't have to make mistakes before we learn, we can learn from other people's own. I hope we can get to relate by you commenting on my ideas and probably criticizing them. You can also ask questions which I will be glad to answer or advice you on if you don't mind. Although I do not have a degree or diploma in psychology, I have been blessed to have had a whole lot of experience with advising and counseling people.Lets put a hold on me for now. On my next article, I will let you in on more serious issues of life that I am very certain you can apply to either your life or that of another person. Lets stop here for now, you will get to know me as the time goes by provided that you hop into the bus that rides you into my world.
                                                                                                      XOXO
                                                                                                      Jaymaimah

No comments:

Post a Comment