Wednesday 8 February 2012

Facts Of Life

Hey everyone,I want to let you in on a funny fact of life.I hope that you humorously reason with me although I stand to be corrected.
Over kaku emphasis on academics:
You see ehn,the rate at which we over do this book thing na die. When it comes to weighing our academic prowess with our achievements, lets face it...........most of those who struggle and come out with a FIRST CLASS are so bright that they occupy the technical positions such as directors, managers etc. Those who come out with SECOND CLASS are smart enough to acquire MBA, become administrators and control the first class. Those with the THIRD CLASS go into politics, hit it big and control both the first and second class.The most ironic of all are those who came out with a PASS or FAIL. Some join the underworld and control ALL CLASS. On a more lighter note,why do we stress our brain on top this same book na. Even the oyinbo that brought education to us do not read as much as we Nigerians dey take read book. I have tried to acquire LLB (glory be to God) and I am currently learning so as to get a BL(by God's grace). Once I get that one, nobody should even ask me to go for my MASTERS. The only thing on my mind after this BL is to make A LOT OF CASH, further my career and acquire the next reasonable forever degree which we ladies know as  MRS. Ladies if you are down with me, say YEAH!!!!  if not, I feel your zeal to read all the book in the world but no forget say our fore mothers and forefathers that said  all a woman's book ends in the kitchen may have been a little over the edge but are still on point. Maybe later, I might try to get a diploma degree in Psychology. This I am doing, so that I wont only advise you on issues from experience alone but also from an academic and psychological point of view.Till the next edition.........
                                                                                                          XOXO
                                                                                                          JAYMAIMAH

No comments:

Post a Comment